Your privacy is important to us.
Earn a Master of Science in Cybersecurity, Delivered Online
Cybersecurity professionals are being called upon to design and develop assured, secure computer systems and protect the world from devastating cyberattacks. More than 209,000 cybersecurity jobs in the U.S. are currently unfilled and the demand for information security professionals is expected to grow by 53 percent through 2018.
Syracuse University's online M.S. in Cybersecurity program takes a unique approach to educating cybersecurity professionals.
- Live Online Classes
- Interdisciplinary Curriculum
- Connect with Faculty and Peers
- Complete in 15 Months
Through cutting-edge research, curricular innovations, and collaboration, the M.S in Cybersecurity prepares students to predict, prevent, and respond to cyberattacks.
Students in the M.S in Cybersecurity program focus on five major objectives:
- Designing new systems that are inherently secure
- Protecting systems such as web, mobile, and critical infrastructures
- Assuring systems through application of mathematical logic
- Analyzing and detecting malware and other cyberattacks
- Identifying suspicious cyber behavior via data mining and anomaly detection
Syracuse University has been designated by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education (CAEIAE) since 2001 and as a Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Research (CAE-R) since 2009.